The Nursing Department is a functional department responsible for hospital nursing business and nursing administration. The main functions include drawing up the development plan of the hospital nursing work; organizing and formulating the clinical nursing system and norms; being responsible for the nursing quality and safety management; taking on the management of the clinical nursing education and training, nursing staff qualification and nursing post allocation, in order to help build nursing talents-echelon works. The details are as follows:
1. Draw up the hospital nursing work plan and write the summary of the nursing work according to the overall development plan of the hospital.
2. Implement the three-level management of nursing quality control work; formulat and implement the nursing quality control inspection plan, analyze problem summaries and improve subsequently; revise and supplement nursing quality control inspection standards and related management systems and processes. Reduce the happening of adverse events and ensure patient safety.
3. In charging of the overall deployment of hospital nursing human resource, and ensure the orderly work development of each nursing unit.
4. Be responsible for clinical nursing education; formulate and implement standardized training programs and rules for nurses; improve training model and assessment standards. Implement and verify the continuing education of nurses.
5. Be responsible for the development, audit and summary of nursing scientific research.
6. Strengthen the construction of nursing specialty teams and promote the development of nursing science. Be responsible for the management of nursing specialty base and the implementation of in-hospital nursing consultation.
7. Cooperate with the hospital to complete the formation of medical teams for emergency events and multiple services ensurance.
8. Be responsible for the management of nursing information system, nursing management, and the communication and maintenance of mobile care equipment.
9. Be responsible for the daily supervision of auxiliary medical company, regulate the behavior of auxiliary medical personnel.