If you wouldn’t mind, I’d love it if you answered one quick question:
Are you currently trying to grow new potential clients through email marketing?
If you do and don’t know how to step up your email marketing game, then YOU ARE LITERALLY LEAVING MONEY ON THE TABLE and here are the
FOUR REASONS why:
- HUGE REACH – Did you know that 72% of people prefer to receive business communication by email? This is about 4x more people than those who prefer social media!
- CHEAP – Let’s be honest here, small businesses are working with a limited budget, so I believe you need the most affordable ways to reachand engage to the largest amount of audience.Email marketing is a cost-effective digital marketing tactic that takes very little investment to get started. Moreover, it is also relatively inexpensive to maintain over time, allowing small businesses to get more for their marketing spend.
- TIME EFFORTLESS – The efforts to send one or 100,000 emails are nearly one and the same! And as we all know, time is much more precious than money. So the lesser time you spend on unnecessary tasks, the more time you have for your different business/personal goals!
- FLEXIBLE – There is so much room for you to improvise with email marketing. You have all the freedom to plan out, segmentate, personalize, then automate all your future emails. So basically emails are being sent out ⇒ clients are being converted,all while you are sleeping in such a breeze!
- With these facts in mind, you’re damn CRAZY if you aren’t using email marketing!
Given how cheap email is to send — and how painless it is to ignore — treat it like television. Once you start thinking about email as a broadcast medium, you can begin to fret less about taking up precious space in a finite inbox, and think more about maximizing how many people your message reaches, and how often.
- Remember, people want to stay informed about your brand, and EMAIL MARKETING is one of the BEST WAYS TO STAY ENGAGED with that audience.
So what are you thoughts?
- And what surprises can you expect from me?
Over the course of this week, I’ll be sharing some email marketing tips, checking in with you and showing you awesome tips and tricks on how to fully optimize Mailbiz to scale your businesses.
Please keep me posted.
Just remember, I’m always just one article away if you need help. 🙂